Power Diagnostix offers specialized control and analysis software for personal computers and laptops with Windows operating system.
ICMexpert is a database software for managing partial discharge (PD) patterns and extends the possibilities of Power Diagnostix programs like ICMcompact, ICMmonitor, ICMsystem, HVpilot, ICMflex, and GISmonitor. This easy-to-use tool offers functions for three main tasks occurring regularly when doing PD measurements:
- Classification of pattern according to their PD fault(s),
- Pattern editing to correct deficiencies of the set-up, erase disturbances, and highlighting pattern regions characterizing typical PD faults,
- Adding and maintaining additional information to recorded pattern.
For each of these tasks ICMexpert provides a separate software panel.
The database structure is customizable according to different applications and user requirements. Additionally, the ICMexpert software supports the export of complete clones or parts of the database. Clones can be used to operate with the same database structure on different computers staying compatible with each of the used database files.
For PD location purposes the ICMacoustic software offers simple and full control of the FOsystem FOS4 or an oscilloscope of the Tektronix 20xx family. The software provides a virtual instrument to run the FOS4 or an oscilloscope under Windows 7/8/10. Critical frequencies can easily be detected and filters can be set for in-depth analysis.
Contained functions are:
- Simultaneous display of up to 12 channels of the FOS4
- Accurate fault location by triangulation with freely configurable parameters for the different propagation velocities in oil and steel
- Screenshot functions
- Analysis and visualization of measurement results through customizable 3D models
- Extensive report and export functions for measuring results and graphical representation of the fault location
- Convenient step-by-step wizard during the measurement