Laboratory Employee (m/f/d)
With more than 30 years of experience in Partial Discharge (PD) measurement, Power Diagnostix is a market leader offering the broadest range of products for portable, on-line, off-line, and monitoring PD solutions. To enhance our experienced team, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees to strengthen our team in Aachen.
- You test and inspect devices and accessories according to test instructions.
- You independently carry out high-voltage calibrations and, if required, on-site calibrations.
- You analyse and evaluate measurement results.
- You are not afraid of maintaining and updating documents.
- You have no problem performing DGUV3 tests from time to time.
- A successfully completed professional education in the field of electrical engineering.
- Experience in the laboratory field and in handling measuring equipment is an advantage but is not a must.
- You are helpful, flexible, and enjoy working in a team.
- You work very reliably, neatly, and precisely.
- Working independently is not a problem for you.
- You have technical and craftsmanship understanding to be able to carry out smaller soldering and repair work independently.
- You are used to working with Word and Excel to create and maintain documents.
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken German, knowledge of English is a plus.
What we offer:
Power Diagnostix is a dynamic and international company in a growing market. As a Laboratory Employee, you will ensure the high quality of our products with our laboratory team after extensive training. We offer you family-friendly and flexible working hours, an excellent working atmosphere, a permanent employment contract, performance-based compensation, and room for own initiative and taking on responsibility.